KA1 Mobility Projects 2022
Mobilty projects to the Republic of Ireland scheduled to take place in 2022 include short and medium-term traineeships for high school students, apprentices, new graduates and jobseekers from throughout the European Union, see also traineeships .
Erasmus+ Schools project “Sustainability in Dublin 2022”
The project “Sustainability in Dublin” – an Erasmus+ KA122 Schools mobility project approved under the 2021 call for proposals – will see 15 senior cycle pupils from the IIS Galilei Pacinotti Technical High School in Pisa, Italy come to Dublin for three weeks in September 2022 to take part in a range of activities and environmental observations aimed at gaining an overview of Dublin’s performance as a sustainable city within the context of three selected sustainable development goals.
In preparation for the visit to Dublin, the students will complete online modules covering 3 sustainable development goals namely SDG 11: “ Sustainable cities and communities”; SDG 10 – “Reduced Inequalities” and SDG 13: “Climate Action” together with online training in intercultural competency and a webinar on the Irish economy.
During the stay in Dublin the students will take part in work experience placements within local enterprises, attend Climate Change briefings and carry out field visits to selected beaches (Blue Flag) and wildlife and nature conservation areas in the Greater Dublin Area.
Should you be interested in receiving further information on this project, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our subject matter areas
Vocational Education and Training
Corporate Social Responsibility
Project Number: 2019-1-DE02-KA202-006164
IC4VET – Qualifying training personnel from vocational colleges – intercultural competency
Project End: 28 February 2022
- Four further training modules for the acquisition of intercultural competency by instructional personnel at vocational schools, which have been developed to meet established needs and incorporate practical experience, so that they can be readily applied and implemented in real situations.
- Two ECVET units of learning outcomes in English and German which can be used for the intercultural preparation of participants in Erasmus+ mobility projects
- A concept for the integration of further education modules on the theme of intercultural competency into the daily routines of vocational schools
Project website: http://www.ic4vetproject.eu/
Project Number: 2019-1-DE02-KA202-006514
OS4SME- Occupational safety method – practice for SMEs
Project End: 31 October 2021
- The GDA ORGAcheck self-assessment tool (English version) to be adapted with reference to the Health and Safety Legislation of the respective project countries
- Based on the GDA ORGAcheck tool, the development and piloting of 1 ECVET unit of learning outcomes for the preparation of participants involved in learning mobilities
- Production of a digital brochure.
Project Website: http://www.os4smeproject.eu/
Project Number: 2018-1-DE02-KA202-005194
SUSI – Sustainability in Vocational Training
Project end: 31 August 2021
- Four units of learning outcomes on the theme of sustainability in accordance with ECVET standards in German and English.
- The results of the analysis phase are to be incorporated into the INNEB model project and thus into the emerging curriculum for the further training of trainers.
- It is envisaged that following the end of the project the curriculum will also be rolled out in additional countries.
Project Number: 2016-1-FR01-KA201-024256
The Loved Living Alphabet
Project end: 31 August 2019
- an alphabetisation project for early childhood learning (3 – 6 year olds)
- applies the innovative neuroscientific Native Context method of alphabet learning
- Native Context method was rolled out in 6 European countries.
- produced and published a culturally relevant Native Context alphabet book in the native language of each of the partner countries. In Ireland the alphabet book was produced in Irish.
- developed an early childhood learning alphabetisation curriculum in each partner country
- is a potential game changer in the area of childhood literacy acquisition in Europe and beyond